Energy Sales Representative - Philadelphia
Sales – Philadelphia, PA, US
Polis is one of the fastest growing data and technology companies in the national tech space. Started over 4 years ago, Polis partners with the most technologically advanced and forward looking groups in the Energy Industry to provide clean energy offerings to clients around the country. After knocking millions of doors now, Polis is also home to some of the most experienced sales leaders in the field. As a result, Polis is now the leader in providing some of the largest and most recognizable brands in North America.
Polis specializes in growing customer acquisition opportunities for our sales representatives. Nationwide sales representatives of Polis have seen their close rates rise by more than 200% when using Polis qualified data/technology and we are excited to teach you more about how that’s done. The Polis team has been featured in Forbes, TechCrunch, the Washington Post, the Boston Globe and on the Today Show.
Polis is looking for a professional door to door facing All-Star to help grow our sales and partner procurement efforts in the Clean Energy space. You would be in charge of pursuing door to door based sales using Polis’ data and technology tools to help acquire new clients. Polis has partnered with one of the fastest growing and innovative clean energy companies in the country, Inspire Energy to provide the product. Our joint partnership is built around providing the highest paid commissions in the industry while helping provide a clear career path of growth. So if you're looking for the next step in your career, this may be right for you.
Who are we looking for?
- Strong sales representatives with sales experience in the field (Energy Sales Experience a Plus)
- Ability to use technology as part of the sale process
- Ability to collaborate well between Sales/Tech/Product Teams
- Flexibility and willingness to work 5-6 days a week with a fast paced team
- Self starter and quick executer
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Doesn’t need micro management to be effective and complete tasks
- Ability to bring new ideas and help build more efficient processes
- A willingness to help recruit additional sales team members to grow the team
What is in it for you?
- Generous commission structure (15-30% higher than other structures in the industry)
- Aggressive and competitive path to management positions
- Flexible work schedule
- Access to professional networking resources
- All of the Redbull you could possibly consume
- Learn new technologies, and contribute to open source projects
- Significantly impact the sales operations of an early-stage product
If you like what you've read here, please submit an application and we'll reach out. Not sure this is a fit for you? Shoot us an email and we'll be happy to chat :)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.