Customer Success Representative
Support – Cambridge, MA, US
Polis is the fastest growing data and technology company in the door-to-door space. Started over 3 years ago, Polis is a technologically robust company that uses targeted data and smart technology to direct door-to-door sales people where to go, who to talk to and what to say. Polis' mission is to knock every door in America by the end of 2020.
The Polis team is based in Cambridge, MA and Lehi, UT and their work has been featured in Forbes, TechCrunch, the Washington Post, the Boston Globe and on the Today Show. This is a Cambridge based position.
Polis is looking for a Customer Success Representative to work with our customers to get the most out of our platform. With a combination of political campaigns at the highest level and international corporate clients, our client base is diverse and growing! If you're eager to help guide our company through building the best product in our space while assisting our customers in conducting outreach campaigns all over the world, this job is for you!
What you will be doing
- Onboard corporate and political customers to get them up and running quickly
- Answer chats, emails and phone calls with support issues from our customers
- Work with customers to understand the issues they have been having and identify the best solution
- Communicate bugs effectively to the development team
- Document best practices, maintain how-to articles and develop customer success SOPs
- Communicate common issues to the Product team
Who we are looking for
- At least 1 year of experience as a customer success person
- Ability to collaborate well between Sales/Tech/Product Teams
- Great written and oral communication skills
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends
- Self starter, an entrepreneurial mindset and a bias towards action
- Doesn’t need micro management to be effective and complete tasks
- Ability to bring new ideas and help build more efficient processes
- Experience in door-to-door sales or a political campaign preferred
- Openness to being a team player who could help out with other initiatives a bonus
What is in it for you?
- Generous equity offering at a fast-growing tech startup
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule
- Access to professional networking resources
- All of the Skittles you could possibly consume
- Significantly impact the design and operations of an early-stage company
If you like what you've read here, please submit an application and we'll reach out. Not sure this is a fit for you? Shoot us an email and we'll be happy to chat :)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.