Talent Acquisition Specialist
Sales – Lehi, UT, US
Polis is the fastest growing data and technology company in the door-to-door space. Started nearly 3 years ago, Polis is a technologically robust company that uses targeted data and smart technology to direct door-to-door salespeople where to go, who to talk to and what to say. Polis' mission is to knock every door in America by the end of 2020.
The Polis team is based in Cambridge, MA and Lehi, UT and their work has been featured in Forbes, TechCrunch, the Washington Post, the Boston Globe and on the Today Show.
Polis is looking for a Recruiter to recruit direct sales people in several different cities across the United States. This position is pivotal in our ongoing growth. You would be in charge of candidate management, sales recruiting, and all other steps in the sales recruiting process. It's an exciting role with a tremendous amount of growth potential so if you're looking for the next step in your career, this may be right for you.
- Managing the recruiting pipeline (tracking which candidates are in play, recording decisions, ensuring followup diligence like references is done)
- Scheduling calls, coffees, and interviews
- Tracking to make sure no candidate communications is ever dropped (ie "Andrew, you said you'd give the candidate a response by Tuesday, it's Monday afternoon...")
- Manage job descriptions and post them in the right places
- Onboarding new employees
- Scheduling introductory meetings -- we had every employee meet everyone else in small group settings or 1-1 in the first few days
- Managing paperwork -- invention assignment agreements, benefits, etc. And then digitizing this when done.
Who are we looking for?
- Self starter and quick executer
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Doesn’t need micro management to be effective and complete tasks
- Ability to bring new ideas and help build more efficient processes
What is in it for you?
- Generous equity offering at a fast-growing tech startup
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule
- Access to professional networking resources
- All of the Redbull you could possibly consume
- Learn new technologies, and contribute to open source projects
- Significantly impact the design and sales operations of an early-stage product
If you like what you've read here, please submit an application and we'll reach out. Not sure this is a fit for you? Shoot us an email and we'll be happy to chat :)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.